A blackjack game that I made. There are two versions of the game: the original version, and the "online" version.
The original version was programmed in Visual Basic and allowed for three different save slots, along with a few other simple features.
One of the first things that I've ever programmed.
BlackJack High Online
A newer version was programmed in Java.
This version was an applet that was meant to be embedded onto a website, and thus had no save function.
... well, that was until browsers stopped supporting Java applets.
So, I made a Java Swing conversion that runs by itself.
Unlike the old Visual Basic one, this one, at least, has proper windowing.